Monday, October 22, 2007

My Swinging Story



So we've been on hiatus since I last wrote. Very busy in other parts of our life and re-evaluating what we were doing in the lifestyle. We definitely learned a lot about our boundaries from our previous experiences and feel ready to dabble again.

We met up for drinks with a couple last night and the fellow asked me what motivated me to want to try swinging. I think I found it difficult to answer and I thought it would be an appropriate post to explore here as we embark on it again.

I think I've always felt like a sexual person. Quite early on I engaged my Barbie dolls in various scenes, many of my drawings had a sexual tone and I thought about sex a lot.

Once I had navigated my way through the awkward years of discovery, I came to really enjoy sex with another person and put a lot of effort into learning and improving my techniques.

My current partner is one of the most sexual and kinky people I've been with, and one of our first times having sex he placed a silk scarf over my eyes just to kind of establish early on that he wasn't a vanilla kind of guy. I really enjoyed it and we've explored more ever since.

Within the first year he opened up to me about already having dabbled in the lifestyle with a previous girlfriend. Though I had never experienced anything in the past, I had had one opportunity come up where something might have happened with another couple my previous boyfriend and I were friends with.

Since then I had thought about group sex with interest and just became really open to the idea, so when Mr.Fine told me about his experiences, I think I knew that someday we would do these kind of things too.

One day about a year into our relationship I decided I wanted to see who else was out there exploring the taboo side of life. I created a free profile on one of the more popular sites and once my partner found out, he was so excited and said "We are absolutely going to pay for a membership and see what's going on!"

So, I guess my motivation to sign up was first a curiousity to see who else was out there doing it, but I also fantasized about being with women whom I found very attractive and sensual and mysterious, and I had a desire to just feel more sensual with other people in a group setting.

I would have to say that because my partner had done it in the past, I wanted to indulge him as well. I knew that sexuality was an important part of life for him and wanted to make sure we kept things varied and spicy.

Since we've started, I have a lot of fond memories and we've met such a wide variety of people that we would never encounter in our daily lives otherwise.

We've had some great four-some sex, have an interest in taking four to more, and always leave the night feeling closer and knowing more about each other.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger My Favourite Life said...

I hope you have lots to write about here.

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so happy to find another of your posts...
To be honest, your blog is the one that made my wife and I take the jump into the swinging life. You had great sexy pics, without being vulgar, and your writings used to be really hot as well.
So far, we have had 2 4-some experiences and i"ve loved both although my wife got a bit reserved after the second one, now she's in a 'i don't want it no more' phase. Let's see what'll happen. Maybe the rebirth of your blog will light it up again! ;)
Anyway, I am so glad you started blogging again, please don't disapear...
Yours,
The Whynotties

1:28 AM  
Blogger tendernfine said...

Thanks Whynotties... that is such a nice compliment, and the pressure is on to keep it up I guess ;)

I'm sorry to hear that things have slowed down... did you two talk in depth about what happened? It helps to talk about what went wrong before they well up.

Love your username!

7:56 AM  
Blogger beau said...

Welcome back.

:)

B xxxx

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So good to see you writing again Tender. A wonderful description of your motivation, well put!

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

eXTReMe Tracker