Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A short intermission


Well, our night was fantastic but I'm too tired to write about it now. We didn't manage to take any new photos, so I'm just going to post a few that I took for Mr. Fine a while ago.

I'll be back soon though.


10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back!

8:56 AM  
Blogger single gal said...

wow - you two (and a few others occassionally) have some amazing photos!
keep up the great work.

3:50 PM  
Blogger tendernfine said...

if this is the pic you are referring to, here, then yes, that is me.

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes,in this pic i refer.Tenderfine you have very very hot ass babe.You also wear a very very hot black thong.Your ass drive me crazy!

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the freaky people make the beauty of the world

1:30 AM  
Blogger Tri State Male Slut said...

Great pics and postings...I am such a fan.

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these pics and I can't wait for more, come back soon!!

6:34 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Bautiful and sexy...
We'll be following your blog, hope to see just as nice pics in the future as well (not that we doubt it).
Take a look at our newstarted sexblog at www.sexexes.blogspot.com.
There will be many pics in a while, as we love to use our camera...

Best regards
Yin & Yan

8:42 AM  
Blogger Cherrie said...

Just found this blog. Looks like fun! Love the pictures! I'll be back . . .

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures!!! I'ma a-linkin'

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

eXTReMe Tracker