Sexy Photo Shoot
I have been a bad girl for the past few weeks, not only because I haven't been posting much, but also because Mr. Fine and I have been enjoying the pleasures of the flesh. We love meeting up with other couples and taking sexy photos. It's a great icebreaker with new people too.Do you like the sweet little ass above? You just want to run your hands up her skirt feeling how round and firm it is, don't you? I know, it's hard to see it well, but believe me, it is perfect! She has such a hot body.
We had a great time projecting images from our photo library onto our bodies. It really made for some interesting photos, I think. Have a gander...

She's got a collar on, and a blindfold too. You could just walk up and take her by surprise, taking her soft nipple in your mouth. Wouldn't that taste good?

erotic photography
sexy photos
sexy photo shoot
sex blog

3 Comments:
linked you back
and i hope you don't mind but i had to put up a little post about how hot you are...and how hot both of you seem.
feel free to drop me an e-mail if you guys ever want. you can get it from my profile.
my new slut and i are going to take some action shots next week.
would love to show you some.
Nice photo set I love the images being projected onto your bodies, super hot...
I love this set of photos. Beautiful!
Post a Comment
<< Home