Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Ode to Good Porn


Phew, I just got off of Tony Comstock's blog and am feeling oh so flushed from some very sexy videocasts he's posted recently.

This stuff is so hot because it is about real people—very sexy people—who are nothing like the cookie cutter porn stars that we often see. These clips are just oozing chemistry and leave me wanting more!

Check 'em out!

I also must pay homage to the most fabulous star of the adult silver screen, Belladonna. She is the creampie of the crop, the sexiest, the yummy-nastiest!

What do I love about her?

Well, the first time I laid eyes on her, in Fashionistas, it was lust at first sight. Sexy body, gorgeous face, fucking great ass... But apart from that, nothing she does seems contrived. I can't imagine always enjoying that type of work, but she does helluva good job making it look like she does. And of course, she takes it in the ass! Nothing gets me off more!

I thought no one could ever surpass sweet Bella, but then there came a young dove into one of Bella's flicks...

They were lying outside in the sun and Bella was pumping the other girl with a glass dildo. This girl was enjoying herself terribly and making the sweetest little noises. When this girl came, it was a beautiful fountain of cum that sprayed all over Bella... and they did it two more times in succession!!! I was practically yelling at Mr. Fine, I was so excited.

So who was she?

Cytheria of course!

If you've seen her other stuff you'll know that she can come easily three or four times in a row. And her claim to fame is "Teen Squirter". Being able to see her pleasure turns me on sooo much! Plus, I love how she encourages her partners and knows exactly what to tell them. She has such a sexy voice!

And so was born my new love of squirters!

So, could I have been any more pleased to find out that the female half of our new sexy friends is a squirter!?! Ohmygud!

And she has given me persmission to post some very hot photos of her on here. So stay tuned...





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really need to get myself more porn, I like words and still pictures so much I've neglected porn films! Love the photo btw, I can't wait to see the others... you tease.

3:11 PM  
Blogger j said...

look at that...great porn minds i guess.

i LOVE belladonna. she is my fave...so sexy.

that gap between her teeth as she gags on a thick one...damn.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

eXTReMe Tracker