"More photos", he says.
Mr. Fine says that I need to post more photos. "Keep the visitors happy", he says, "like our Sexy UK friend does".
*Sigh*, he's right. You're not actually here to read... or are you? (Indulge me)
So, since I'm feeling a little tired today after a fantastic day on the slopes and, hence, not super motivated to write, I'll just post a few photos here and trot off to read a few other blogs.
I've really got to get taking more photos soon, as I'm so bored of these ones... I've got so many cute and sexy panties to show you all.
xo
Miss Tender

*Sigh*, he's right. You're not actually here to read... or are you? (Indulge me)
So, since I'm feeling a little tired today after a fantastic day on the slopes and, hence, not super motivated to write, I'll just post a few photos here and trot off to read a few other blogs.
I've really got to get taking more photos soon, as I'm so bored of these ones... I've got so many cute and sexy panties to show you all.
xo
Miss Tender


2 Comments:
Very sexy & I agree more photos!!
You look incredibly hot. Please show us more. And please visit our blog. We have a nice sex game on there which killed me:-). We would be happy about a comment ... and some more pics:-)
Post a Comment
<< Home