Sunday, January 29, 2006

Two girls and a black dildo

photo from hentai kiss
Photo from hentaikiss.com
I can’t stop thinking about it, that picture of her with the black dildo and that sexy look on her face that drives me wild. She’s biting her lip just little and that makes my nipples and tongue tingle. I just want to step in and kiss her and suck on her sweet little tongue as she pumps that jet black cock slowly in and out.

I look down and I can see her sweet, shiny gloss coating the dildo as it slides out of her pussy. She softly moans as I slip my tongue in between her lips. God, they taste sweet, and the sight of her pink candy pussy lips is so sweet too. It’s all so fucking sweet! And my cunt is getting hungry.

I reach around and grab the hair on the top of her head firmly but slowly, tilting her head back and pushing my tongue further into her mouth. I run my hand down her arm to her hand pushing the dildo in and pulling it out. I grip her hand gently and enjoy the feeling of her pumping it. I’m trying to learn her rhythm, at the same time wishing that I could somehow be that fat, hard cock that’s fucking her.

I am getting… so… wet.

With her head tilted back, I start to run my tongue down her neck, sucking and nibbling as I go. I reach the nape of her neck and run my lips over her collarbone and down to her breast. My nipples are hard and I suck on hers with the same hunger I’m feeling in my own nipples right now. I am overwhelmed with desire for her. She’s got such a hot little body that makes me feel like I’m an animal whose sole purpose in life is to fuck!

I can’t bear this any longer, so I fall down on my knees with my head between her spread legs. I grab both of her knees and force them back so her legs are bent and pressed against her torso. She cries out a little in surprise, but continues to pump that black dildo in and out, a little faster now.

I can hear her breath hasten, and with my head close to her pussy now I can see how rich, pink and swollen it is and how slick that fucking dildo is. I descend on her swollen clit and hungrily smother it with my tongue. She moans and in it I hear a trembling and think for a second that she could cum right now.

“Oh God,” she cries, “That feels so fucking good. Ya, lick it like that!” She grabs my hair at the roots, almost for support.

Her pussy nectar is so sweet and juicy and I just keep licking and rubbing her clit. Flicking it with my tongue, doing circles around it, and then diving my tongue down around her inner lips wrapped around the dildo. I repeat this pattern of teasing and indulging over and over. And she starts pumping her hips into my face and the speed of the dildo hastens even more. I know she’s going to cum soon and, if what she said was true when we chatted online, I’m in for a real treat.

I sit back for a second to tear off my t-shirt and bra in preparation, my tits falling out of my bra and erect nipples at attention, anxious for the rain.

I dip back down quickly and resume indulging, no more teasing. I’m devouring her clit and moaning, causing my lips to vibrate over her.

With three more fast pumps and corresponding licks from me, her moans climb higher and she gasps “I’m gonna fucking cum!”

“Yeah, shower me baby”, I cry, and suddenly she’s pulsing and pumping and she spurts a gorgeous stream of liquid love all over my face and neck and breasts.

I throw my head back and rub it all over my body and neck, catching a taste of her sweet cum. The feeling is so smooth and sensuous and I can see my tits wet and glistening in the mirror.

She falls back against the couch, panting, still twitching, and I laugh a little and smile at her. Who knew I’d have my own personal jizz-tank tonight.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic post! I mean seriously wow. That is so hot. Excuse me while I go make myself come, you better believe I'll be dreaming of a black dildo and...

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

eXTReMe Tracker