Sexual Renaissance

I feel like we're in good company.
We haven't said anything to our friends yet about our new "lifestyle", but just recently a friend had a party and there was a surprise. He had built a sex swing that he had hoped his guests would enjoy that night.
That sort of set the stage for the party and some of us dressed up in sexy attire for the occasion. There was some whipping and spanking going on (fully clothed!) and of course couples were taking turns in the bedroom, trying the swing.
This was hilarious to me because nothing like this had occured before—at least that I've seen—with this particular crowd. What timing!
I was just pleased as punch to feel like I was in familiar territory. Had I not gone to a few fetish nights before and started meeting other swinger couples through "the site" I would have felt a bit uncomfortable perhaps. But here we were with our old friends, havin' a wild, sexy time and I was able to understand it all. Not feel like the ignorant novice of the group.
Later that night, another friend told us that his love life was reaching new heights.
"Hows that," we inquired?
He said straight out that he and his wife had been swinging, and he was loving it. We could tell.
It would have been a good time to open up and let him know that we had too, but for some reason we just smiled and played innocent. Kinda seems unfair, but at the same time, it's nice to keep it a secret. There is something exciting about that.
So, it's obvious we're not alone. Not alone as I thought we were. There are like-minded people out there like us, and closer to us than we thought.
And wouldn't you know, but our good friend Sexy UK Girl started a blog just a few days apart from us about her own sexual re-awakening. I guess it will be the dirty thirties after all.

1 Comments:
Thanks so much for the link. It is interesting that we've both started blogs at the same time, dirty thirties indeed!!
That party sounds like fun, I'd like the try a sex swing out. I think it's kind of nice that your keeping it a secret for now...
Post a Comment
<< Home